Ohh, squee, yay! It’s a giveaway! If you would like to win a copy of Stitched Blooms, all you have to do is leave a comment. I’d also love to hear about what you’re stitching at the moment!
Special rule for this giveaway: it is only open to people who live outside the US. But if you’re in the US, don’t worry, you can enter a giveaway on the Lark Craft blog. :-)
The rest of the Rulez
* Leave a comment to enter the giveaway. Both comments left via the Disqus and the native Blogger commenting system are accepted.
* In the rare case that you are unable to leave a comment via either, you can also enter by emailing me. But please give the comments a couple of tries atleast. Closing and opening the browser also helps sometimes. And you may be able to enter via a different device like a mobile phone or tablet.
* There must be an easy, straightforward way to contact you if you’re the winner of the giveaway. Email address, Twitter @, Flickr name or a link to your blog where I can easily find your email address. I will not notify the winner via comment on your blog.
* The giveaway closes on Friday, February 28th at 10am UK time.
* Anonymous entries can not be accepted.
* One person = one entry. You can’t get extra entries by tweeting a link to the giveaway post, liking on Facebook or by any other means.
* The winner is drawn at random and will be notified by email or other contact method left in the giveaway entry.
* The winner has two weeks to reply to the notification. If I haven’t heard from them by that time, I will pick another winner.
* The winner will be announced on the blog shortly after the end of the giveaway.