Did you check out my post about the Mollie Makes Embroidery book? Today it’s time for a giveaway, yay!
There’s really not much else to say, other than good luck. Oh and please have a read through the rules below. Ok, good luck! :-)
*Anyone can enter the giveaway. I’d love to know what kind of embroidery you are itching to try!
* The giveaway closes on Sunday, August 24 at 11am UK time.
* To enter, leave a comment on this post. Both comments left via the Disqus and the native Blogger commenting systems are accepted.
* In the rare case that you are unable to leave a comment via either, you can also enter by emailing me. But please give the comments a couple of tries atleast. Closing and opening the browser also helps sometimes. And you may be able to enter via a different device like a mobile phone or tablet.
* There must always be an easy, straightforward way to contact you if you’re the winner of the giveaway. Email address, Twitter @, Instagram @, Flickr name or a link to your blog where I can easily find your email address. I will not notify the winner via a comment on your blog.
* Anonymous entries can not be accepted.
* One person = one comment = one entry. You can’t get extra entries by tweeting a link to the giveaway post, liking on Facebook or by any other means.
* Will be drawn at random and will be notified by email or other contact method left in the giveaway entry.
* Has two weeks to reply to the notification. If I haven’t heard from them by that time, I will pick another winner.
* Will be announced on the blog shortly after the end of the giveaway.